miércoles, 29 de setiembre de 2010

Fall in Love: A New Blog Series

[caption id="attachment_676" align="aligncenter" width="400" caption="photo credit: Martha Stewart Living Magazine"]photo credit: Martha Stewart Living Magazine[/caption]

Fall in Love is our new, 5-part blog series, highlighting all that is fall -- the trends, colors, and feeling of this fall season captured with knitting needles and crochet hooks. Best of all, this blog series will give you plenty of inspiration to pick up your favorite Malabrigo Yarns and get to work on something special for the fall season!

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I've enjoyed putting it together. The kickoff will be tomorrow with some terrific Fall Fair-Isle knitting patterns and a quick study in choosing and pairing colors for them.

Chau, Hannah

1 comentario:

  1. I can't wait for the series! I have only recently been introduced to Malabrigo yarns and I absolutely love them! I can't wait to read your blog to learn more about how you select your fleece and see all the gorgeous sheep!

    A new fan!
    Elizabeth

    ResponderBorrar