martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

Weekly Color Feature - Jamie Johnson

work by Jamie Johnson


I was remarkably inspired by this work by artist Jamie Johnson. Jamie is from Edinburgh, Scotland, and his mixed-media pieces are full of color -- something we at Malabrigo can really value! For this color feature, I pulled most of the colors from the work and added a current favorite 'pop' color -- Rios in Glazed Carrot. I am in love with the bright happiness that is tangerine orange!

[caption id="attachment_974" align="aligncenter" width="442" caption="Chunky in Polvoriento, Dark Earth, Applewood; Sock in Chocolate Amargo; Worsted in Burgundy; Rios in Purpuras; Silky in Green Gray; Rios in Glazed Carrot"][/caption]

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! I'm Julie and I'm just surfing by. Here's somthing inspirational that'll pick you right up http://bit.ly/Beach-Cam

    ResponderBorrar