martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Hunting Wabbits with the Malabrigo Junkies

Hola, it´s Hannah here! I will be updating the blog during my stay so there will be lots of new information and insider photos for you for the next two months!


I also wanted to highlight a few patterns, especially the newest winner of the Malabrigo Junkies´annual Malabrigo March contest -- Wabbit Season by Alexandra Tinsley.  This earflap hat is knit out of our new yarn, Twist, and features pom poms and an opportunity to choose cute buttons!




[caption id="attachment_217" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Photo credit to designer -- click for pattern!"]Photo credit to designer -- click for pattern![/caption]

If I were going to knit this hat for this winter I would knit it in Teal Feather or Applewood. You can find great buttons on Etsy -- for my imaginary Applewood hat I like these from seller Pinky Noodles.

1 comentario:

  1. Love this hat!!!! I'll be waiting until winter in the States hits to knit it up, though.

    ResponderBorrar