lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

Your Favorites, Our Thanks!

I always think it's really interesting to hop on Ravelry and see what the yarn rankings are. Did you know that if you do a search of all Malabrigo yarns, and then sort by most projects, you can find out what most Ravelers are stashing? It's just another cool feature, but it was fun to see what your favorite Malabrigo yarns were!

1. Malabrigo Worsted

2. Malabrigo Lace

3. Malabrigo Sock

4. Malabrigo Silky

5. Malabrigo Twist

6. Malabrigo Aquarella

7. Malabrigo Gruesa

8. Malabrigo Seleccion Privada

9. Malabrigo Organic Cotton

10. Malabrigo Rasta

Where do you forsee Rios ending up on the list? I think it'll quickly skyrocket up in the ratings!

Chau, Hannah

2 comentarios:

  1. I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I just found out about Rios. What weight is it? I'm hoping it's something from DK to Worsted. On your website, it doesn't say!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It's a worsted weight! Rios is a worsted weight superwash yarn with four plies :)

    ResponderBorrar